The goal of Koh Chang Tourism's project is to create a community through, consisting of public and private entities working in the field, an integrated system for the island promuore tourism through the establishment of a Destination management organization (DMO) for the governance of 'tourist offer of the island, so as to promote the region in an integrated and improve your chances of marketing the destination Koh Chang and Mu Koh chang national park by private operators.
Koh Chang Tourism will focus efforts on the issues identified within this plan:
- Position Koh Chang as a holiday destination that successfully competes in the domestic and international marketplaces
- Ensure sustainable growth and profitability through effective distribution of tourism information, products and services
- Undertake appropriate tourism research, and policy and planning to enhance the visitor experience
- Facilitate effective partnerships and alliances with all stakeholders having an interest in the sustainable development of Koh Chang
- Develop appropriate packages that are fitted to identified consumer needs
- Enhance the distribution of Koh Chang product through the travel trade network
Why does a region need a brand? A tourism brand is the imagination and emotion a region inspires in visitors. A set of beliefs and associations they hold about a place. A tourism brand is a promise of what to expect when you visit.
The Tourism Brand Koh Chang mark is a graphic device that is used to identify Koh Chang as a holiday destination within a co-ordinated brand campaign. Consistent use of the mark will build awareness and recognition with all our audiences.