Being second when it comes to Thailand's biggest Island's, Koh Chang is with no doubt a beautiful place to be. It has an estimated five thousand dwellers thus making it a good place to be where you are assured there will be no people traffic.
Thanks to its beautiful long deserted beaches, tourism there has grown rapidly over the past couple of years. The beautiful island also has several activities to offer for those that would love to travel there for vacation. They include:
- Trips to the Kayaking sea given by qualified British tour guides. You get to see the southern and west coast Islands.
- Visit the amusement parks which are not far from the center of the beautiful city. This is especially wonderful to those tourists that have got children with them.
- For the nature lovers, there are areas that offer a vast view of nature as well as wildlife.
- Take unforgettable rides on elephants in the elefantecamp.
- Take the Kontiki boat tours.
- For those that love to Scuba dive, there is a spot that is perfect for this kind of water sport.
- The wide access to a large water body and low population on most parts of the island also make fishing a preferred pass time for tourists.
There are so many more things to do while in the Koh Chang Island like shopping in the different shops in the city center or if you would like to have a relaxing body massage you can visit the Vie Massage spa. There are also several different social amenities in this heavenly place and they include:
- The ever lively and funky Jungle Queen bar.
- Go to a local cooking school known as the Blue Lagoon.
- Have a nice relaxing time at the Smai Burapa Spa.
- Enjoy a relaxing evening at the funky Mojito cocktail lounge.