If your idea of a good vacation is relaxing in a far off island were no one knows you and chances of bumping into people everywhere&anywhere are minimal, then you should go to the Koh Chang Island. Located in the eastern part of Thailand, Koh Chang is not just a sandy beach with a beautiful blue sea, it has got amazing sites and a remarkable landscape.
There are countless things to do while in Koh Chang. Some of them are:
- Learn how to put together a wonderful Thai dish by enrolling yourself in any of the different cooking schools there.
- For those that would like to relax and get pampered, there are several massage palours and spa's that will completely take off the stress/fatigue and get you relaxed.
- You can also have an unforgettable, once in a lifetime elephant ride by visiting the elephant camp.
- Go Kayaking or Canoeing to break off some sweat while keeping fit. There are also deep sea diving classes offered for those that would love to go underwater diving.
- You can also take a tour of the Island and get to see the beaches around and also view the beautiful scenery found at any of the six waterfalls Koh Chang has.
- Those that love adventure and the great outdoors, you can have a guided trek of the jungle and get to see the different species that have found home in Koh Chang.
- Go rock climbing in the long rocky mountains which have proven to give a fair challenge to all that climbed them. You can also go tree climbing and get to enjoy the beautiful view from the tree tops.
Beauty has never had a better definition than the Koh Chang island. There are also shops where you can go shopping, restaurants that offer different Thai cuisines and a large selection of bars for your nights and if you would like to shake a leg. For hotels to stay in, you get to choose from a wide range and all have got their special offers to their guests. So, rest assured you will never lack a good place to sleep while in Koh Chang.